Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] First post so want to thank you all.
I was recently diagnosed with 'severe sleep disordered breathing' after taking an overnight sleep test at home. Treatment was recommended as 'a trial of CPAP in the first instance'. Having no knowledge of sleep apnea it was a godsend to find this site. It has provided me with a wealth of information to help me move forward in my treatment and to make some early informed decisions as regards equipment. I do intend to take advantage and place further more topic specific postings in the future but did want to make my first posting an emphatic and heartfelt THANK YOU.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum! . . .Mate

Looking at your profile, I see you have some great equipment for your treatment.

Please post your progress.
- Steve
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Swaziman, welcome to ApneaBoard.

Welcome

Best of luck with your new CPAP, and we're more than happy to answer any questions.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi swaziman,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy, feel free to let us know how you progress. Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 833 244,349 10-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Last Post: NoDozer
  AHI 9.44 need help getting it down/new post chicken 49 2,169 09-22-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  want to post Sleepyhead data regbeach 2 135 09-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  Trying to post a Sleepyhead Graph-Please Help-Is this it? bluemom51 4 215 08-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: bluemom51
  3 weeks MMA post op Steverino 8 480 07-27-2017, 12:52 PM
Last Post: mrkdilkington
  My 1st post of SleepyHead data trickyneedsleep 25 820 07-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Last Post: robysue
  First post Jalon 12 552 06-30-2017, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Jalon