Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] How l increase in Apnea affects me today
How l increase in Apnea affects me today
Just a pop in. earlier this morning I noticed my event increased to 5.0 and believe you me tonight I look like a zombie again. I know it's not that high but I feel the effects immediately.. One of the lovely people on the board told me to increase my minimum pressure and I'm going to do just that when I go to bed, which I am ready for now at 21h00. I pray it helps as I really don't want to go through being tired all the time again.  

I forgot my SD card at my supplier when I went for a Nasal mask fitting so I'm unable to upload Sleepyhead.  

Let's see how tomorrow looks. Good Night all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think I should increase my pressure based on this OSCAR data? mallowsweet 23 1,301 2 hours ago
Last Post: mallowsweet
  Do I need to increase my max pressure? Daveman 7 136 8 hours ago
Last Post: Daveman
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 624 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Large Increase in AHI with F20 Mask David milt 3 161 03-13-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Pressure] More tired after pressure increase EndarSpire 8 437 02-09-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 820 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Poor sleep quality and how it affects you p123 6 876 02-01-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: glenncol

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.