Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Interpreting sleep study results, EERS enhanced expiratory rebreathing space
RE: Need help interpreting sleep study results (full report included)
Alright, I'll try that tonight. I definitely feel better when I use CPAP and my bruxism decreases significantly (from what I can tell). Where my data ends last night is where I woke up and in a haze took off my mask and turned off the machine, don't know why, just wasn't reacting well I guess.  Dont-know
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the results and data from last night. I didn't wake up during the night or take the mask off. I feel tired today.

Password apneaboard, day October 15th 2019 https://www.mediafire.com/file/znpi8pnjy...2.zip/file

[attachment=16232]
[attachment=16233]
[attachment=16234]
[attachment=16235]
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the results and data from last night. Min pressure 8, EPR 1, auto. I didn't wake up during the night or take the mask off. I feel decent today.

Password apneaboard, day October 17th 2019 https://www.mediafire.com/file/t4a11g3a0...1.zip/file

[attachment=16273]
[attachment=16274]
[attachment=16275]
[attachment=16276]
Post Reply Post Reply
The reduction in EPR really helped to reduce the number of CA events. If you can reduce leaks a bit more I think you will be more comfortable, but the results from 10/17 look pretty good.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yea reducing leaks more would be good. Not sure how apart from a different mask... I think it's mostly just moving around during the night.

Here's my charts from last night, I woke up and took it off. Could EERS help to reduce any residual central apneas?

[attachment=16319]
[attachment=16320]
[attachment=16321]
[attachment=16322]
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's my charts from last night, didn't wake up at all. I feel good today. I put the mask on tighter than I usually do and that reduced leaks a lot.

Do these wave flows look normal?

Post Reply Post Reply
The graphs look very good how do you feel
Post Reply Post Reply
I felt good yesterday. Here's my charts from last night, where it ends is where I woke up and took off the mask and went back to sleep. I don't feel good today compared to yesterday.

Post Reply Post Reply
Back to fixed pressure machine, pressure 9, EPR 1. I feel horrible today.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Joey
your sleep study indicated 14.1 arousal/hr (one each 4.0 min) and, indeed, your charts have suggesting arousal/ratio at that range, minimum. Therefore, it would very likely there would be no way to feel good for while.
In accordance, your FL indexes are too high, even taking into account only flagged FL/RERA’s. It appears, with Min Pressure as high as 9.0, you have not experienced improvements with your APAP. Would you experience with even higher pressures, at not detrimental levels? I don't think so.
Then, the only alternative I could suggest you would be start thinking on changing to BPAP, as soon as you can.

Hope others here could step in and shed lights also.

Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 235 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 77 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.