Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbe with Complex Apnea - Best ASV to get?
RE: Newbe with Complex Apnea - Best ASV to get?
Progress... it's a good thing. Bed
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well as I feared I am still fighting to stop my waking up cycles.

Even the use of Xanax did not stop me.

The great night of two nights ago I believe was aided by my being very exhausted and thus I slept the sleep of the dead.

Last night was still good as I only had a total AHI of 5.55

Here is the upper part of sleepyhead’s report.

Rich

[Image: 519_zpse409f64f.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
And that will happen. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. For me, it's slowly. Very slowly.

Patience has never been a virtue for me, but CPAP therapy has taught me its advantages.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow here is a demo of positional apneas.

I found myself lower and flatter in my recliner the other morning and hoped it was sigh that I was wanting to sleep in my bed..so last night I tried to return to bed.

Here is what happened.

[Image: Postinalsleep_zps6e6cc144.jpg]

It looks like I may be trapped sleeping in a recliner for the rest of my life.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
Getting better, another full night in the recliner, but this time ONLY ONE WAKE UP!!!!!

Sleep for near 3.5 hours the first season and the second season was also just short of 3.5 hours,total was 7.10 hours sleep and my total AHI was 6.98.

Again this was done by a Xanax pill and a night again in my recliner.

[Image: 522_zps439e933e.jpg]

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
Well it looks like this has run out of breath.

Hopefully this thread will help someone with problems like this.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
well it def made a slow night at work go by faster, thanks! I think i am going to be a ASV noobie soon
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 609 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,922 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 277 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Complex Sleep Apnea: Help Analysing OSCAR and advises C3POap 4 326 01-14-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help with Complex Apnea Joey67 6 577 03-23-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  PLEASE HELP! Central/Complex apnea hopeforusall 10 856 03-15-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hopeforusall
  Central Apnea or Obstructive Apnea GoodSleepHunting 0 1,007 03-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: GoodSleepHunting

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.