Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Odszkodowanie za uszkodzenia pianki w CPAP
Odszkodowanie za uszkodzenia pianki w CPAP
Jak jest z odszkodowaniem za wycofanie aparatu Philips w Ameryce dostają pewnie za uzytkowanie z wadą fabryczna? A jak to jest u Nas w Polsce. 
Po zgłoszeniu sie zarejestrowaniu obecnie proponuja wymiane gabki. A ja nie chce wole cały aparat jak juz nowy. Nie mówiac o odszkodawaniu za ryzyko utraty zdrowia. Czy ktoś zna temat i wie jak go pociągnąć dalej i czy moge ządac wymiany calego aparatu?

Pozdrawiam

ADMIN NOTE:  All posts on Apnea Board must be in the English language.  Please use Google translate to post your message in English.
Translation of the above (Based on several translation sites):

Quote:How is the compensation for a Philips camera recall in America they probably get for use with a manufacturing defect? And how is it with us in Poland.  After registering, I now offer replacement sponges.   And I don't want the entire camera to be new. Not to mention anti-doping for the risk of losing health. Does anyone know the topic and know how to proceed with it and can I request a replacement of the entire camera?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Odszkodowanie za uszkodzenia pianki w CPAP
Only in English, please - Tylko po angielsku proszę
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Pehaps it's Google translates fault, but are you asking about "cameras" or "CPAP machines"?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
CPAP machines
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure exactly what you're asking, which could be because the Google's translation of your post is not accurate.

But if you're asking how to participate in the recall while in Poland, all I know is the info we have posted here in this wiki article:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ecall_2021

The best I could say for you to do is contact the medical supplier who gave you the CPAP machine and see if they can provide direction. 

I'm also moving your post to the Main Forum, since this is related to CPAP machines.

If anyone can be of more help, please reply.

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.