Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Path to spinal cord stimulant implant begins
RE: Path to spinal cord stimulant implant begins
What an ordeal.  I am not even try to make a joke.  I am feeling for you man. 

Best of Luck.  I hope you start to finally see success here.  

We are pulling for you!

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thank you
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
On my calendar to pray for you at that time, Dave.

It's just gotta work for you... just gotta.   oldman
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-05-2019, 01:14 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Star Fleet Command AKA surgical scheduling called a bit ago. Surgical scheduling wanted to go in January or February due to tight booking. Surgeon refused, stating do it ASAP. I'm on for 12/2 & 12/9 for trial then implant. I'm now enrolled in Star Fleet cyborg self maintenance classes.

I don’t know how you keep your sense of humor, but glad you do. I’m praying that this time is the charm, and everything will work out for you. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Dreaming

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots.
Mask Primer
Machine Choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks boss. With God on my side, who can be against me and succeed?
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice.

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply
Quick question; After your surgery, are you going to change your screen name to "Sparky"?
Dielaughing
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Name changes won't be necessary, interesting, yes agreed.
So if I say I need to recharge, probably take it literal.

Oh and as to how I can do it. Without a bit of humor this would get real ugly real quick and second but actually the only real way I can is because this thing is at God's throne of grace. Without Him I'm done. A sincere best day to y'all.
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You’ve got another in your corner in Arkansas. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  I have also brought your issues to the prayer warriors who helped me get through cancer. You are way past due on getting a break. Like Opal Rose says, it takes an amazing person to deal with this the way you do.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Mitch, really appreciated.
Dave

Wiki Info for Beginners
OSCAR Chart Organization
Mask Primer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspire Implant Candidate [Cigna insurance] jcrews9 29 3,613 07-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [News] Doctors use 3-D printer to custom-design implant for baby ApneaNews 7 3,254 05-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Last Post: DocWils

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.