Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Regular chocolate consumption may be linked to lower risk of heart flutter
Grin 
... in case you needed an excuse for that extra hit of yummy chocolate, it appears to be good for preventing atrial fibrillation. like

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-05-r...heart.html

However, read right through to the end of the article to see what all the killjoys have to say...
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like coffee, it's good this week but next week they'll say it is bad.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2017, 07:32 PM)AlanE Wrote: Like coffee, it's good this week but next week they'll say it is bad.

That's why I like beer. You know where you stand.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about low heart rate me50 16 1,174 06-22-2016, 04:32 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Benefits of regular exercise ?? GrammaBear 7 740 03-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,266 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Do statins really reduce your risk of heart disease? zonk 37 8,414 06-16-2015, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  WWII AIRMAN RECEIVES PURPLE HEART 70 YEARS AFTER ACTION justMongo 3 632 03-26-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: truetopath
Thumbsup Increased coffee consumption reduces risk of diabetes DeepBreathing 4 1,537 04-25-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: retired_guy
  Huh? Low-salt diet ups risk of fatal heart attack? ApneaNews 15 4,378 10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Don in Austin