Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Healthcare provider can't read SD card
RE: Healthcare provider can't read SD card
sawinglogz wrote:

Quote:I bet if you put that LAST.TXT within the P-SERIES folder they'll be able to read it.

I'm going to try that, and I'm also going to push the tab down to make it read only. I wish there was a way to make it so they can't push the tab back up again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2020, 02:01 PM)JJJ Wrote: . . .
I'm going to try that, and I'm also going to push the tab down to make it read only. I wish there was a way to make it so they can't push the tab back up again.

Make a cop of your SD card to your computer before you take it in.  Then you can always restore it regardless of what they do, if anything.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-02-2020, 10:38 PM)becker44a Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:01 PM)JJJ Wrote: . . .

Make a cop of your SD card to your computer before you take it in.  Then you can always restore it regardless of what they do, if anything.

Great idea; one visit to my DME they reformatted my card! I lost the history on that card.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I just bring the overall report to my sleep doc on my visits. We talk, and that is that.  I once brought both the SD card and report and he prefers the report. Less work for him.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,375 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 301 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 289 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 355 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 304 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 591 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 285 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.