Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Heating not working on Climatecontrol
Hi all

Just reading the post about humidifier not working prompted me to ask whether anyone knows how to deal with the heater not working. I have Climatecontrol with Climateline tube-the one with the brown spirals round it.

My humidifier is working as the water level goes down after use.

However my machine had been sending messages about the heater not working for some nights but I had not been able to read it in the middle of the night due to grogginess and the message goes away too quickly. Read it recently as awoke when sun was up and there was some light in room.

I know eventually I will have to make contact with the Sleep Clinic(a painful experience) but if anyone here has a suggestion, I would be grateful.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try changing to manual settings. I think you will find manual provides more moisture, but you need to balance the humidity level with the heated tube temperature. Both are available when in manual mode.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  algorithm not working for me elocin71 3 136 10-16-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  It's not working. Panicking and need help. taha 23 596 10-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] Respironics Remstar auto A- flex humidifier stopped working Reddog 4 159 09-19-2017, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cervical not working? Try this. Walla Walla 1 208 09-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  my first report, ahi down to 15, is cpap working? chicken 27 1,030 07-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Loaner Resmed Airsense not working with SleepyHead Zandor435 6 298 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Is my auto pressure working? 12gauge 11 581 07-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last