Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
Grin 
Hello
Just droping a thread to say hello. I want to thank you for this site. I am retiring my Resmed Escape 2. Just got my Resmed Airsense 10 autoset with humidifier in. I should be using it tonight. My USPS delayed nasal pillow should be in the mail box when I get home. I am sure I will have questions. Once again Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hello
welcome to Apnea Board, Mr.JMB
Congrats on the new machine, A10 AutoSet is an awesome machine

A 10 setup instructions and how to get the clinical manual for your CPAP machine
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsens...setup-info

Both SleepyHead and ResScan software supports A 10
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome.
Ask anything - There are people here that can help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to ApneaBoard Mr.JMB!! Glad you found us!

So how long have you been on CPAP therapy? What is your pressure setting? You might want to download SleepyHead software to look at your data once you get your new machine. Link is at the top of the forum page. Was your old machine data capable?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mr.JMB,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
CONGRATULATIONS! on the new machine, I hope you like it.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome! I am a newbie too, though not just to this forum. :-) I'm interested to hear how you went with your new machine as I have just ordered one as well and can't wait to try it out.
Post Reply Post Reply
HI.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the asylum, JMB. Echoing others, get SleepyHead, install it, and get it working. I didn't start using SleepyHead until many years after starting therapy and it was a game-changer. Really opened my eyes and gave me the info I needed to take control of my own therapy.

I-love-CPAP
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been on cpap for 5 years now. My current pressure is 4 to 12. Yes my old unit was data capable but I did not check it. Since my insurance was not going to help with my new cpap unit. I took it upon myself to due research. I will take a more hands on approach. I liked my Resmed so I stayed with them. I used my Resmed Airsense 10 autoset with humidifier last night. I did download the clinical manual from here and set it up with the info fron the old unit. I like it so far. Was a little dry mouth this morning. Will need to do some more adjusting. I will get the Resmed software. Will give it a week to get some data. I did check the on unit stats. Looked good so far. I do have it in airplane mode. Where does the data go if I had it on?

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.