Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
RE: Hello
@cate1898 - Yes, that's what my DME told me as well. I guess that's Bell not making a deal - because I think they are the only ones who still offer CDMA phone service. In any case, my sleep doc said all those numbers and charts from Sleepyhead only confuse the patients and he doesn't want to see me for a year since my six month checkup showed less that 5 AHI and less than 24 l/min leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2015, 01:36 AM)pholynyk Wrote: ... In any case, my sleep doc said all those numbers and charts from Sleepyhead only confuse the patients...

how perfectly patriarchal of him. Vomit
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sure that would apply to some patients, but still it sounds kind of snotty to me.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.