Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
Welcome Welcome glad your having good results. Just don't get discouraged if the numbers go up. It takes a while for you body to acclimate . Great job! Well-done
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2016, 03:26 PM)Diane1048 Wrote: I also wanted to echo your comments Pupcamper regarding all the help I have received here on this forum - you have all been invaluable in my personal sleep apnea management journey. So many things that I worried about in the beginning were explained to me in an empathetic way as I built up my knowledgebase of the pros and cons of CPAP therapy.

I-love-Apnea-Board

6 weeks into my therapy and after sorting through the masks and mask sizes - I decided a couple of days ago to use the medium ResMed nasal pillows instead of the small one and BINGO - what do you know - a perfect seal for me.

Last night I registered AHI 0.00. Dancing

I am off to the sleep doctor today to borrow an Oximeter overnight to test my saturation levels to see whether therapy is really working. I-love-CPAP

Congratulations on your 0.0 AHI milestone, Diane1048, and good luck with your O2 saturation test.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-11-2016, 08:02 PM)JWR Wrote: Welcome Welcome glad your having good results. Just don't get discouraged if the numbers go up. It takes a while for you body to acclimate . Great job! Well-done

Thanks JWR. And thanks to everyone who welcomed and encouraged me. I won't get discouraged if the numbers go up. I'm in this for the long haul. I understand there will be issues that I will have to deal with as they come up. When that time comes I will have questions for you guys, although, so far I have found the answers to all of my questions by searching the board. This board is an invaluable resource for anyone who has sleep issues.

I have a cold just starting so the next few days could be interesting.

On a side note I had my first compliance appointment with my sleep doctor. I was 94% compliant, had an average sleep time around 7 1/2hrs with an average AHI just over 1. I can't remember the last two numbers exactly. I don't have my copy of the results at hand just now and it too cold to go get it out of the car.
Post Reply Post Reply

(01-11-2016, 07:18 PM)ginzo Wrote: Diane1048,

Welcome to the 0.00 club! I've had quite a few lately, with very little to no leaks. For me those are my issues I fight.
Fun isn't it, just the challenge of trying to get it makes me strive more for the "perfect" sleep. And since I've been here, I've NEVER slept better!!Grin
gonzo Thanks I hope it continues Sleep-well
(01-11-2016, 09:11 PM)pupcamper Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 03:26 PM)Diane1048 Wrote: I also wanted to echo your comments Pupcamper regarding all the help I have received here on this forum - you have all been invaluable in my personal sleep apnea management journey. So many things that I worried about in the beginning were explained to me in an empathetic way as I built up my knowledgebase of the pros and cons of CPAP therapy.

I-love-Apnea-Board

6 weeks into my therapy and after sorting through the masks and mask sizes - I decided a couple of days ago to use the medium ResMed nasal pillows instead of the small one and BINGO - what do you know - a perfect seal for me.

Last night I registered AHI 0.00. Dancing

I am off to the sleep doctor today to borrow an Oximeter overnight to test my saturation levels to see whether therapy is really working. I-love-CPAP

Congratulations on your 0.0 AHI milestone, Diane1048, and good luck with your O2 saturation test.

Thank you Pupcamper - hopefully all goes well tonight with the 02 test Dreaming
Post Reply Post Reply
Graduated from Sleep School today with a High Distinctions for 02 so I bought my machine for HER - hopefully I can keep this up as it appears to working well for me Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2016, 03:00 AM)Diane1048 Wrote: Graduated from Sleep School today with a High Distinctions for 02 so I bought my machine for HER - hopefully I can keep this up as it appears to working well for me Cool

Good news. I'm glad everything is working out for you.
Post Reply Post Reply