Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
RE: Hello
Can sleepyhead be downloaded on an Iphone?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2018, 04:40 PM)basscatlildave Wrote: Can sleepyhead be downloaded on an Iphone?

I am afraid not SleepyHead only works on Pc's, or Mac's
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have a home computer but this is off my app. My machine is a Phillips Dreamstation.
[Image: ir2mc7.jpg]
[Image: 1tn05s.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Your Dreamstation has an onscreen sleep report that will breakdown that AHI to obstructive, hypopnea and central. We need that information and your current pressure settings.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-21-2018, 06:58 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Your Dreamstation has an onscreen sleep report that will breakdown that AHI to obstructive, hypopnea and central.  We need that information and your current pressure settings.

Never saw that but I will look.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-22-2018, 10:23 AM)basscatlildave Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 06:58 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Your Dreamstation has an onscreen sleep report that will breakdown that AHI to obstructive, hypopnea and central.  We need that information and your current pressure settings.

Never saw that but I will look.

The dreammapper app will display a breakdown of the events if you click on the ahi number.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a couple of shots from new AHI data from the app.

[Image: s5v88m.jpg]
[Image: 2vnetra.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Your AHI is unacceptably high and it's mostly obstructive. You need a higher minimum pressure. I think you should increase the minimum pressure to 10 which is still below your current average pressure. The Philips Dreamstation is far to slow to increase pressure, and drops pressure too quickly resulting in a lot of events getting through. I think you may end up with a minimum pressure of 12 or higher from the looks of this.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
I can just turn it on and not let it start slow and see what happens.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2018, 09:41 AM)basscatlildave Wrote: Thanks
I can just turn it on and not let it start slow and see what happens.

You need some optimization in your settings. If you are more comfortable not doing it yourself, let the supplier or doctor know  your AHI is still consistently over 10 per hour. If you are a DIY person and want to take charge of your therapy, then learn to access the settings and increase the minimum pressure.  This link can get you started. https://www.apneaboard.com/dreamstation-...structions
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.