Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello Everybody!
RE: Hello Everybody!
I used supplier number 10 because on their home page they said they ship overseas and for $US999.00 plus $US84.00 express post, I bought an S9 autoset with humidifier, climate line hose, washable tub and carry bag. Here it would have cost me around $AU2200.00. My nasal mask was $US104.00 compared to $AU270.00. The only extra I paid was $AU149.00 to an import broker because I ordered the mask and the US to AU plug adaptor so I exceeded the $1000.00 limit that applies before customs take an interest in your parcel.
Even though GST is not payable on medical products, I still would have had to fill out a form and put in all the appropriate codes for what was in my package and being unsure whether parts of my order would attract tax or not, such as the carry bag and other stuff I ordered, I decided to pay the broker to do it to avoid me possibly breaking the law and facing a fine. Using a broker also got my machine out of customs on the same day but if I handled it myself it could have taken a week to release it. Even after the brokers fee I am still way in front.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.