Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello Everyone New guy to sleep apnea.
RE: Hello Everyone New guy to sleep apnea.
Sleeprider,
I have tried the melatonin a few years back and it didn't seem to do much for me. not sure how long i have had sleep apnea but may have had it then also?? I have tried my wife trazadone a few times and it does work at putting me to sleep. But alas it is a prescription drug i'm sure my dr would give it too me but I'm already taking a handful of pills now. (getting old sux) Thyroid med 200mg for low thyroid. @ blood preassure med's, one of them 2x a day. Prescribed heartburn med for thickening of the esophagus. And 4 omega3 prescribed fish oil tabs for high triglyceride's. Gawd the 80's where way to good to me!!!!! i'm paying for it now though.
Thanks Sleeprider you also have been a HUGE HELP ALONG WITH SARCASTICDVE.

booger
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 234 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 351 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 292 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 75 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 127 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.