Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello - Help with REMStar Pro and Sleepyhead
RE: Hello - Help with REMStar Pro and Sleepyhead
I heard EncoreBasic will work with the Series 60.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-06-2012, 10:02 PM)Sleepster Wrote: I heard EncoreBasic will work with the Series 60.

Yes I am told it will work.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm useing the System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (560P) and SH does the same thing to me, wont show import data. I've been trying to figure it out all morning and finally tried to google it and found this site, yay!
Will encorebasic work for me on my windows7 64bit machine?
PM please?
Post Reply Post Reply
i do have a laptop with 32bit i could use
Post Reply Post Reply

Hello Imn09

The only software that will work with your System One RemStar Auto with A-Flex (560P) is EncoreBasic
Yes encorebasic will work with your windows7 64bit machine

Check your PM for information
Post Reply Post Reply
hello, I also just recently got a remstar 60 series APAP machine and I am interested in looking at my data. Tried SleepyHead, but guess this machine is not yet supported. Can someone please help me out with EncoreBasic? Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi lmn09 and bigdaddy789,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just reeived a call from Philips regarding my camplaint and was informed that they are updating Encoreviewer to work with the newer machines. New version should be out early next year maybe sooner.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2012, 11:34 AM)jfmusil Wrote: I just reeived a call from Philips regarding my camplaint and was informed that they are updating Encoreviewer to work with the newer machines. New version should be out early next year maybe sooner.

So in the meantime they're selling a machine for which there exists no software to view the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2012, 11:34 AM)jfmusil Wrote: I just reeived a call from Philips regarding my camplaint and was informed that they are updating Encoreviewer to work with the newer machines. New version should be out early next year maybe sooner.

Well that sounds good but I wonder how simple it will be?
As long as you get graphs like EncoreBasic & other important data then it could be a great thing that they should of had along time ago before the 60 Series machines.

I would like to try it.

Well that sounds good but I wonder how simple it will be?
As long as you get graphs like EncoreBasic.

jfmusil I see your profile shows you are using SleepyHead but
using a REMstar Auto A-flex 560P

Are you saying you have your 60 series REMstar Auto A-flex 560P working with SleepyHead?

If not you can use EncoreBasic with your REMstar Auto A-flex 560P
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 956 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,868 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
Ohmy Remstar Auto legacy data nolajoe 0 431 07-15-2021, 07:07 AM
Last Post: nolajoe
  remstar pro c-flex + memory card lost honklange 2 757 01-24-2021, 12:59 AM
Last Post: honklange
  Phillips remstar se sytem one staceyburke 3 719 01-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  data import issues with Philips Respironics REMstar Plus (System One) c-flex+ sark666 4 908 11-03-2020, 03:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR can't read data from SD Card - REMstar Plus (System One 60 Serie LValadas 8 1,121 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: LValadas

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.