Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello, I'm new to this forum - not able to acclimate to CPAP
RE: Hello, I'm new to this forum.
Their CPAP listing page is rather long. Usually I use the "find" function of my browser (ctrl F if PC).

SleepyHead works with the x50 models. http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sl...=Main_Page
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
my advise is slow down, learn as much as you can and get the best machine you can! It took me 3 extra weeks to fight for the ResMed S9 AutoSet and I am SO glad I waited!!! I have only used it one night, but the peace of mind just knowing I wont regret my purchase is worth more than I thought.. I will keep this machine for a long time and it will provide all I ever need.. (until they come out with something with new features
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the responses. I can get a RESMED S7 w/humidifier (demo model) for $425 delivered, no warranty though. The guy that sells them is a CPAP user and says that they're more robust than the S9's. He gets S9's from time to time too. Waiting to hear from Secondwind. They have yet to answer my emails, so I called and left a message.

Sincerely,

John S.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found an S9 Autoset, got the prescription, waiting for the unit to be shipped...Smile Thanks for the support and encouragement!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2013, 01:21 PM)tekis Wrote: Found an S9 Autoset, got the prescription, waiting for the unit to be shipped...Smile Thanks for the support and encouragement!
Congrats. Glad you got the S9 ... Welcome to the S9 club
Sleep-well

Have you asked for the manual, the manual contain all the information you need about the S9. Scroll down to section three to ask for the manual via email: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

S9 setup instructions and videos: http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

ResScan and SleepHead softare link: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...r-computer

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2013, 01:21 PM)tekis Wrote: I can get a RESMED S7 w/humidifier (demo model) for $425 delivered, no warranty though.

OMG Shock an S7 may have been cool in its day but let's get modern.

Quote:Found an S9 Autoset, got the prescription, waiting for the unit to be shipped...Smile Thanks for the support and encouragement!

Much better. May you enjoy it (if it's possible to "enjoy" a CPAP) as much as I do.
Post Reply Post Reply
need help!! what is c-1 respironics code
i've made peace with my anclent (they discontinued it and apparently now call it "legacy") respironics. today it stopped running and flashes a c-1 error code and an annoying beep.

what the heck is this? is there some way i can cope with it today? i can't sleep without it.

if anyone has a fix, i'm a luddite and can't be sure i can get back on this forum. my email is bobauler@aol.com and i'm desperate.

thanks. posted at 11:30 cdt.

bob
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need help!! what is c-1 respironics code
(04-06-2013, 11:30 AM)robert auler Wrote: i've made peace with my anclent (they discontinued it and apparently now call it "legacy") respironics. today it stopped running and flashes a c-1 error code and an annoying beep.

what the heck is this? is there some way i can cope with it today? i can't sleep without it.

if anyone has a fix, i'm a luddite and can't be sure i can get back on this forum. my email is bobauler@aol.com and i'm desperate.

thanks. posted at 11:30 cdt.

bob
Hi robert auler, welcome to Apnea Board
Me luddite too ... just checked our wiki: REMstar smart card error codes
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...rror_codes

C-1 error code
Card inserted upside-down. Remove card and reinsert properly. Otherwise, card is corrupt and should be reprogrammed.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-05-2013, 01:21 PM)tekis Wrote: Found an S9 Autoset, got the prescription, waiting for the unit to be shipped...Smile Thanks for the support and encouragement!

It's going to arrive this Thursday. I ordered it with ClimateLine tubing, how's that? Fingers crossed over here...
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2013, 05:56 PM)tekis Wrote:

It's going to arrive this Thursday. I ordered it with ClimateLine tubing, how's that? Fingers crossed over here...

It's here! Going to try it tonight...Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 190 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 687 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,587 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,741 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 500 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Arrow [Admin Note] MASTER DIRECTORY of Apnea Board forum resources SuperSleeper 0 7,712 11-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.