Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello, again! [changes needed?]
Hello, again! [changes needed?]
Haven't been on in a while and I wanted to post a screenshot of last night's numbers and see if y'all see any room for change?? I learned a ton here about how to get things set up right (I sure didn't from the doctor). So I feel a follow-up can't hurt!

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hello, again!
These are very good results and all residual activity is related to minor obstruction in the form of flow limits, snores, RERA and a bit of hypopnea. No need to do anything, but I can see an argument for a minimum pressure of 9.5. Nice to see you back. Don't be a stranger.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hello, again!
(12-22-2018, 09:04 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: These are very good results and all residual activity is related to minor obstruction in the form of flow limits, snores, RERA and a bit of hypopnea.  No need to do anything, but I can see an argument for a minimum pressure of 9.5.  Nice to see you back. Don't be a stranger.

Thank you! I don't post much, but I lurk a lot! I've learned everything I know about my apnea from this site. Had I not found it I would have simply given up on the machine. And I've sent every single person who has told me they have (or may have) sleep apnea to this group. 

And that all sounds great. I've lost about 20 pounds in the last 6 months and just did a new sleep study. I'm still waiting for results, but the nurse did tell me I'm going to be very happy as it was much better than the 23 I had 5 years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,538 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 102 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,075 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 297 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 281 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 950 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.