Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello, new member, old user
(03-20-2015, 01:53 PM)cwo4uscgret Wrote: So after having the supplier dropping the ball in November and not getting me a new machine before my wife and I left for 2 months in South America - I finally got a new CPAP Machine today. I can now clean/sanitize Old Faithful and keep it for an emergency back-up spare machine!

I picked up a ResMed AairSense 10 Autoset; spending time reading the owner's manual(s) etc. I do believe its time to download Sleepyhead and start tracking the effectiveness of the machine!

cwo4uscgret,
Welcome! I am happy to see you have a new machine. Did your supplier set it up for you? If you need help, just check back in here. There's always someone here to advise. Good luck!
OpalRose
Welcome
(03-20-2015, 01:53 PM)cwo4uscgret Wrote: So after having the supplier dropping the ball in November and not getting me a new machine before my wife and I left for 2 months in South America - I finally got a new CPAP Machine today. I can now clean/sanitize Old Faithful and keep it for an emergency back-up spare machine!

I picked up a ResMed AairSense 10 Autoset; spending time reading the owner's manual(s) etc. I do believe its time to download Sleepyhead and start tracking the effectiveness of the machine!

Welcome aboard lots of great help here. Congrats on 20 years of sobriety and upgrading to a new machine.
Welcome to the board. Thank you for your service and congrats on the sobriety. You have a great machine there, and hopefully with Sleepyhead you'll be able to hone in on the most effective pressures for you. Good luck on your journey.

Good job that, Chief. Right machine. Keep in touch so we know how you're doing.

Where did you hang out when you were in Coast Guard? I've known quite a few of the guys here in the PacNW over the years. Great group. One that we would not like to lose. Matter of fact, we're arguing like crazy to keep a CG Helicopter that Washington thinks should go away.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another New user lisamcrn 12 268 Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Last Post: lisamcrn
  Dreamstation Auto User Need Advice Etchris 11 600 01-22-2017, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Etchris
Sad [CPAP] New User needs help please RRussell 26 551 01-21-2017, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New Member ppca 8 231 01-16-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: ppca
Wink New member with a question...go figure JinMHK 3 171 01-16-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred