Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello, new member, old user
RE: Hello, new member, old user
(03-20-2015, 01:53 PM)cwo4uscgret Wrote: So after having the supplier dropping the ball in November and not getting me a new machine before my wife and I left for 2 months in South America - I finally got a new CPAP Machine today. I can now clean/sanitize Old Faithful and keep it for an emergency back-up spare machine!

I picked up a ResMed AairSense 10 Autoset; spending time reading the owner's manual(s) etc. I do believe its time to download Sleepyhead and start tracking the effectiveness of the machine!

cwo4uscgret,
Welcome! I am happy to see you have a new machine. Did your supplier set it up for you? If you need help, just check back in here. There's always someone here to advise. Good luck!
OpalRose
Welcome
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2015, 01:53 PM)cwo4uscgret Wrote: So after having the supplier dropping the ball in November and not getting me a new machine before my wife and I left for 2 months in South America - I finally got a new CPAP Machine today. I can now clean/sanitize Old Faithful and keep it for an emergency back-up spare machine!

I picked up a ResMed AairSense 10 Autoset; spending time reading the owner's manual(s) etc. I do believe its time to download Sleepyhead and start tracking the effectiveness of the machine!

Welcome aboard lots of great help here. Congrats on 20 years of sobriety and upgrading to a new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the board. Thank you for your service and congrats on the sobriety. You have a great machine there, and hopefully with Sleepyhead you'll be able to hone in on the most effective pressures for you. Good luck on your journey.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good job that, Chief. Right machine. Keep in touch so we know how you're doing.

Where did you hang out when you were in Coast Guard? I've known quite a few of the guys here in the PacNW over the years. Great group. One that we would not like to lose. Matter of fact, we're arguing like crazy to keep a CG Helicopter that Washington thinks should go away.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 139 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 499 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,025 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,560 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 1,014 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 458 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 429 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.