Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello
Hello
Hello,

m name is Loran and I am happy to have found this forum. It looks really great and I'm looking forward to discussing some of the sleep apnoea problems that are of interest to me.

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hello
Welcome to the forum.
I have only had my CPAP machine for a few days. There are several people on this forum that can answer your questions, they have helped me a great deal already.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the welcome Mikael, hope the first few days are going well Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Loran!

Do you have sleep apnea?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forums Loran. People here have been of great help to me...I also am fairly new here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Loran. We'll help you all we can. Remember....there are no silly questions....just silly answers!
Ask away!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum Loran. I am a new member also and have learned quite a bit in the last few days. There is a wealth of information here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome. The more I learn the more I learn there is to learn. Makes me feel pretty stupid sometimes. I used to think using the machine 100% of sleep time was all that was required, but if that sleep isn't good quality sleep you may still feel bad.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.