Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help - Am I on the correct Forum??
RE: Help - Am I on the correct Forum??
Right, I will Definitely be asking for help if I come across terms like that LOL!!

Thanks for the heads-up, Galactus! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Anytime, I'll be lurking as this is new territory for me. I like to see new stuff it keeps me interesting lol.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello RichB and everyone else who has contributed and helped me out.... first up, thanks for your posts, all very helpful for a "beginner" like me.

I wanted to post a quick update -

RichB, you mentioned the pulse Oxymeter; I do have one, and use it already. However I am having trouble with the overnight recording part, so for now, I am limiting myself to doing 'spot checks' (just out of curiosity, as much as anything!) until I get the software and recording sorted out.

Also, I finally have an appointment for an in-depth assessment, at what is claimed to be, one of the leading CO2 retention / apnea / and similar issues, units in Europe. The unit is in a large hospital in central London, on Dec 27th. After this, I should know more about my condition, and which Home machine (if any) I will get, so I will post these updates when I know them!

Thanks all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 268 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 187 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  CPAP Settings correct? nickng33 1 427 11-21-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,583 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  CPAP isn't helping. Do I actually have SDB, and are my PAP settings correct? Sleeper44345 15 1,178 08-20-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.