Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help! Brand new to this
Help! Brand new to this
I need lots of help...Im just starting my therapy and so confused.  I thought the machine was supposed to stop my apnea.  Or maybe it was much worse!  IDK 
Advice please..I really want to get this under control.

Thanks

Post edited per Moderator
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help! Brand new to this
I think this letter is to the software group.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry was trying to attach my chart but it didnt work
Post Reply Post Reply
see the links under Walla's post
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok. We need some more information. To begin to help you, did you try to upload sleepyhead charts? There is a link in my signature on how to organize your charts, and there is another link to attach and post charts.

Will be glad to help, but I think we're having some technical difficulties.

Can you be more specific on what your having problems with?

Welcome to Apnea Board!
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd probably set the minimum pressure to 9cm. You might need a soft cervical collar to take care of positional problems.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree on the 9 min pressure...4 Is definitely too low. I.feel like there's no air
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like you are doing quite well till half way through the night and then something happens. Could it be that you roll on to your back?
Post Reply Post Reply
The first two hours I was awake. I.couldn't fall asleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brand new to this Cheesedream 53 2,504 02-09-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  I’m brand new and have a question Boba1241 6 406 12-22-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: eok361
  Brand new Bi-PAP machine whistles on inhale. S.L. Ping Beauty 4 581 02-28-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Newbie with prescription and brand new machine from relative Bruce61 1 460 02-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Brand new. Less than a week any observations on this OSCAR pic? billy2606 3 496 01-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  How to know if Resmed Airsense 11 is brand new? LordHelmet 8 1,436 01-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  Any help grateful ! 39m brand new to CPAP RedArt 1 434 01-02-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.