Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help! Can't Find Dinosaur's Manual
Question 
Hello, I am trying to find the manual for my dad's CPAP machine (older than me btw)! Looking into a replacement but this one still works well. Just need to adjust its pressure. Too old for servicer >Tongue

Name? Lincare RemSTAR Choice
Model: T367930D
Serial: 847859 (Dad confirmed it could be from '78)

Thanks so much-I am still searching as well!

-Castilla (Jeez it's double my age)
Post Reply Post Reply
1978... Wow, Star Wars era.
Lincare was likely the provider. The machine name is likely Remstar Choice and was made by Respironics before they were bought by Phillips.
Our resident expert is Sleeprider.

You may not find a manual; but someone may know how to enter the menu to change pressure.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks but there is no menu..Am I allowed to attach a photo here?
Post Reply Post Reply

That is a legacy machine. I don't think we're going to know how to change the pressure, but you can attach an image to your post. It takes 4 posts to be able to link to an image hosted off site.

That machine needs to be replaced whether it works or not. It could take a while to get one approves, so start sooner than later. If you are self-financing, a brand new modern auto CPAP with humidifier and heated hose can be acquired for about $400 on Amazon (Dreamstation Auto CPAP DSX500T11). That may be less expensive than going the Medicare route which may subject your dad to sleep studies, doctors and medical equipment suppliers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help and suggestion! I hope we can avoid the studies, more of a hassle and less wallet Tongue
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto to manual BPM experiment tmoody 18 687 12-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Still trying to find a new mask... doncaruana 0 88 12-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Last Post: doncaruana
  REMstar SE service manual Baretty 7 245 11-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 4 406 08-27-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Where can I find the static pressure I would need for true cpap from my Resmed S9 Reptile 4 273 08-24-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Using Bi-pap machine since April 2017 still trying to find the right mask Mouth Breather 9 447 08-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  Looking for the hardware service manual for a DreamStation DSX700T11 mraroid 5 335 07-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper