Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Finding A Machine, No Insurance
RE: Help Finding A Machine, No Insurance
760 IMHO is a way better machine than the 560, hate to be a snob. You are a must have for the humidifier, and climate line, your pressures and mine, all lend to the climate line being invaluable. There was a seller on eBay selling the upgrade with the brick for $45 free shipping, all new.

Best of luck, and feel good, good choice of a machine, from someone that has the very same one.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see you already made your purchase. But if anyone else is reading this I would check on Amazon too. A friend of mine found a great deal there. All the bells and whistles he wanted plus free shipping.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some will disagree with me but when I wanted a second CPAP to keep in our fifth wheel I picked up a RemStar Autoflex in like new condition at a garage sale for $20. The machine is a couple of generations back but it basically does the job just as well as my the ResMed S9 Autoset I got new. You can also find CPAPs on Craig's List and the sellers will often take a lot less than what they are asking. Just clean the machine well and buy a new mask. You can find instructions for setting up nearly any CPAP on line.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you again everyone, you have been great.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 51 Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,403 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Finding the Correct Mask snpperhd 6 153 04-13-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: snpperhd
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 211 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,670 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 274 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 314 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.