Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help I have Missing Time too !
I am a locomotive Engineer and am in a safety sensitive position. I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Because I am in a safety sensitive position, I am required to upload accurate compliance data from my CPAC machine to the railway regulaly. I recently purchased an open-box Resmed S9 VPAP Auto from Supplier #10 last week. I am experiencing computer software problems with the machine. It is not keeping accurate data concerning compliance reporting. I have tried unplugging the Resmed and have gone into clinical setup and reset system defaults. It seems to me that at 12:00 pm every day the computer starts the new day, even though i have confirmed the time and date is set correctly. So if I sleep from 6:00 am until 14:00 , My compliance reporting will only report 2hrs.
(after the 12:00pm) Its very confusing and difficult to explain so I have taken some pics to help explain. Any help would be great

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi Qmark, welcome aboard
CPAP new day (24 hours period) start from noon (mid-day)
The hours you sleep before noon shows in the previous day data and hours you sleep after mid-day shows with today date which include these hours plus the hours you sleep tomorrow until mid-day
You,ll get better picture if you download the software, Rescan is more official for compliance reporting than SleepyHead but don,t work with Mac computers. ResScan download link http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Post Reply Post Reply

Thank-you Zonk for the quick reply and warm welcome. I now understand that the new day starts at mid day. That explains alot.
Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
You could slew the clock to fit your sleep schedule so it doesn't split your sleep hours. Like set the clock to read noon at 15:00. I don't know how that would fly with your safety people -- best check with them

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Qmark,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks Mongo

That is a great idea. I think I am going to do that. I would make my life easyer for compliance reporting.
Thank-you all for your helpful suggestions and warm welcome. :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas !!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plotting OA events vs time Bripin 4 73 7 hours ago
Last Post: Heyns
  DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME srlevine1 26 590 03-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Usage time larryslade66 10 232 03-13-2018, 03:14 PM
Last Post: larryslade66
  [Equipment] Trying out nasal pillows for the first time. lempface 2 186 03-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Missing Sleepyhead data booksfan 16 296 02-25-2018, 09:38 AM
Last Post: booksfan
  AHI 2.54 but time over leak redline is 28% vsk2010 10 309 02-20-2018, 10:55 AM
Last Post: vsk2010
  [CPAP] AHI increased after doctor increases pressure 2nd time ppk8 14 499 02-20-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla