Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help I have Missing Time too !
Help I have Missing Time too !
I am a locomotive Engineer and am in a safety sensitive position. I have been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Because I am in a safety sensitive position, I am required to upload accurate compliance data from my CPAC machine to the railway regulaly. I recently purchased an open-box Resmed S9 VPAP Auto from Supplier #10 last week. I am experiencing computer software problems with the machine. It is not keeping accurate data concerning compliance reporting. I have tried unplugging the Resmed and have gone into clinical setup and reset system defaults. It seems to me that at 12:00 pm every day the computer starts the new day, even though i have confirmed the time and date is set correctly. So if I sleep from 6:00 am until 14:00 , My compliance reporting will only report 2hrs.
(after the 12:00pm) Its very confusing and difficult to explain so I have taken some pics to help explain. Any help would be great
thank-you

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help I have Missing Time too !
Hi Qmark, welcome aboard
CPAP new day (24 hours period) start from noon (mid-day)
The hours you sleep before noon shows in the previous day data and hours you sleep after mid-day shows with today date which include these hours plus the hours you sleep tomorrow until mid-day
You,ll get better picture if you download the software, Rescan is more official for compliance reporting than SleepyHead but don,t work with Mac computers. ResScan download link http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

Post Reply Post Reply

Thank-you Zonk for the quick reply and warm welcome. I now understand that the new day starts at mid day. That explains alot.
Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
You could slew the clock to fit your sleep schedule so it doesn't split your sleep hours. Like set the clock to read noon at 15:00. I don't know how that would fly with your safety people -- best check with them
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Qmark,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Mongo

That is a great idea. I think I am going to do that. I would make my life easyer for compliance reporting.
Thank-you all for your helpful suggestions and warm welcome. :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas !!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 0 15 1 hour ago
Last Post: Tman1966
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 209 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,435 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 619 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 173 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.