Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed?
RE: Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed?
Went down to the office. They told me that SD card is not included in the machines anymore. I gave up on that one. They gave me an Oxygen concentrator. The thing is much bigger than I thought it would be. They told me portable units aren't good for overnight with a cpap.

So now that I have everything including the O2. I want to try sleeping with both CPAP alone and O2 + CPAP. See how I sleep and also measure my Oxygen levels.

I was thinking:
-CPAP alone for a few nights, then maybe add my oximeter and see what my o2 levels are over a couple of nights.
then
-CPAP + O2 and measure O2 levels over a couple of nights.

or would it be better to try CPAP +O2 together and then trying to drop the O2 if things look good.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed?
Either or, it don't matter.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,429 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 0 51 03-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 78 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,373 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  Oxygen levels below 90% for 7% of night and below 94% for 34% inspite of Bipap bhavintu79 14 613 03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 1,936 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [CPAP] Solvent smell coming from new Airsense 11 ducknoir 22 7,101 03-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Teddyg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.