Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help Required
Exclaimation 
Help Required
I am a novice when it comes to sleep apnea. A friend gave me their old machine as they have a new one. My problem is, the machine will start as normal but after about 20 minutes it will automatically switch off and single beep continuously. I have read the manual but can not find anything to explain the problem so am looking for any assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help Required
Welcome

Are you actually connecting it to a "load." (i.e. - to a hose and mask with a person breathing?)
If so, and it's stopping after a few minutes and beeping, it is likely dead.

Repair is usually more expensive than a new machine.

However, I did find this old thread where people removed the bottom cover and their machine started working again.
Read through all of it and see if you want to attempt it.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Flex-reset
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there any kind of error code or message on the screen? Sometimes the type of beeps (duration and number of them) is also a diagnostic code. I think.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi uscaussie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Usually when your machine beeps and then shuts off, there is an error associated with that, and you should see an error code or service required or something like that on the screen.
Good luck to you and hang in there for more suggestions and answers to your question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 59 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  [CPAP] Advice required regarding data Mjfbeeslaar 4 384 12-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] Preparing for first night with CPAP (help required) applebee 2 433 10-28-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question [Diagnosis] Sleep test Required/Mandatory ??? dalabera 9 764 10-26-2023, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 24 36,217 01-08-2023, 07:20 PM
  UARS - Treatment Assistance required LordEthan2 13 1,653 09-11-2021, 04:00 AM
Last Post: LordEthan2
Question [Diagnosis] Help Required- Type of Equipment required rchandrasekhar1975 8 797 08-31-2021, 07:55 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.