Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help, can't figure out my low pressure issue AutoSV/Advanced BiPap!
You are doing great. I think you've become accustomed to the pressure and just don't feel it anymore. I don't. If you are feeling badly I would see the doctor. But, I have the feeling you are amazingly
conscientious and overthinking things.
Good luck. Also, at some point a sleep debt comes due- if you have not been through this stage of recovery, or therapy, it may be the sleep debt.
Post Reply Post Reply
New to this forum, only 32 days into diagnosed OSA, I am using the exact same equipment as originator of this thread. I noticed almost identical action of my PR 650P Auto-BiPAP. Starts the night correctly switching from Exhalation to Intake pressure. After anywhere from 2 to four hours, I am awakened by the mask in a 'stopped' pressure mode. First tried turning it off, waiting 5 minutes, turning it back on, seemed to work okay afterward. Recently, I've found if I just conscously take a few deep breaths, the machine seems to 'reset', and resume normal operation. I'm wondering if the 'Auto' portion of the Auto-SV / Auto-BiPAP is autoadjusting to a non-BiPAP mode. I am plannning to ask my DME supplier about this anomaly, but am interested to read that someone else is having similar issues. BTW - I have no issues with sleep with or without the CPAP/BiPAP, just using it as a precaution until I can get a second opinion on the diagnosis.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 101 2,653 Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  doctor says complex insurance says use a bipap s/t xxyzx 4 157 Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  New to Bipap, 4 years on Cpap Fabby 31 1,442 04-22-2017, 07:33 PM
  Bought New BiPAP - Settings ideas holden4th 4 189 04-21-2017, 08:53 AM
  I was prescribed CPAP, can i buy BiPAP sneef 12 480 04-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Last Post: sneef
  BiPAP as Back UP Machine holden4th 5 307 04-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Question DreamStation BiPAP AVAPS Noninvasive ventilator question? Fastlane 3 209 04-06-2017, 08:53 AM