Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card problem
SD Card problem
Hi, I have not been around for awhile, cap has been working great for me until now.  Having some major mouth leaks and will be trying the new cervical collar idea.  Thanks!

As I have been recently been looking at my data in sleep head I have this problem with my SD card.  When I place it back in the S9 Auto set I get this question:
Rewriting to SD card are you sure?
Yes will erase SD card data.
No will say remove SD card and press start to begin thetapy.  I don't want either one.  Last nite I was able to turn off my machine reboot it and did not get this question. Today rebooting is not working.  Any advice?
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card problem
Your SD card may be corrupt or may even be full.
Buy a new card and see if that makes a difference.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Windows versions 8.1 and newer will write system volume information to removable drives by default.   This feature is only to help speedup the reading of the card's directory.   S9's have a problem with these extra files.   That is why there is a caution about Write Protecting the SD card prior to inserting it into the PC.   If it as already happened, then the only thing you can do is let the S9 reformat the card.  

To prevent this happening in the future, I have a file that will turn this feature off or on in Windows.
 Here is the link to download it:   Prevent SysVol Info Write
Also, remember to Write-Protect the card prior to inserting it into your PC and then Write-Enable it prior to reinserting it in your S9.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 552 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.