Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help for New cpap user, dreamstation bipap s/t
RE: Help for New cpap user, dreamstation bipap s/t
(12-18-2019, 04:23 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Please read through the links in my signature. below.

thank you for that, I have now attached the pictures of last nights report, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

not sure if this is any use but uploaded it just incase.

Post Reply Post Reply
And how do you feel? The answer has a lot to do with what, if anything,, is done to manage your therapy.

Please drop the pie chart and calendar as that will show other info that is important. Also the only screenshot we need is the first one unless you have a specific question about one of the others. If we need more we will ask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-18-2019, 06:48 AM)bonjour Wrote: And how do you feel?  The answer has a lot to do with what, if anything,, is done to manage your therapy.

Please drop the pie chart and calendar as that will show other info that is important.  Also the only screenshot we need is the first one unless you have a specific question about one of the others.  If we need more we will ask.

hi, I feel like I've slept better last night as I didn't wake up a million times to go toilet etc but I'm sure it will improve my health with time. by drop the pie chart do you mean I should delete it? sorry I'm new here and quit unsure what I'm doing so please be patient with me Shy
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, while the piechart is great for an at a glance look all the information in it is in the table below it. The real estate will show your settings which are much more important because we do not know what they are, especially if you don't update your profile. Plus other settings are exposed.

In the upcoming release of OSCAR the F12 screenshot will automatically do this.

No need to repost but next time.

Based on your comments I recommend no changes at this time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-18-2019, 07:21 AM)bonjour Wrote: Yes, while the piechart is great for an at a glance look all the information in it is in the table below it.  The real estate will show your settings which are much more important because we do not know what they are, especially if you don't update your profile. Plus other settings are exposed.  

In the upcoming release of OSCAR the F12 screenshot will automatically do this.

No need to repost but next time.

Based on your comments I recommend no changes at this time.

that's brilliant, thank you for you input and I will keep that in mind for next time. much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
This certainly looks more comfortable than previous results and shows that auto CPAP or even BiPAP are appropriate therapies rather than ST or ASV. The hypopnea suggests a need for a bit more pressure, so I'll suggest a 0.5 increase in minimum pressure to 8.5.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-18-2019, 09:09 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This certainly looks more comfortable than previous results and shows that auto CPAP or even BiPAP are appropriate therapies rather than ST or ASV.  The hypopnea suggests a need for a bit more pressure, so I'll suggest a 0.5 increase in minimum pressure to 8.5.

Yes I found it really uncomfortable at first but just left it on for 30mins before I actually attempted sleeping, and then surprisingly I found it quit comfortable and fell asleep with ease even though it was my first time ever on an cpap. I will be trying the new setting and upload more photos tomorrow. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 462 46 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Steve
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 624 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 254 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,490 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,044 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,018 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,593 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.