Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Clinical Menu
Resmed Clinical Menu
How do I change the pressure settings on my machine? I did it once and tried again yesterday but when I highlighted that part of the menu, it would not let me change it.

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Clinical Menu
You don't have the manual?

When you get into the clinician menu, and you select the pressure, tap the knob button. It should change from blue to orange. When orange, you turn the knob to make changes. Tap the knob again to finalize and it turns blue again.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 01:08 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You don't have the manual?

When you get into the clinician menu, and you select the pressure, tap the knob button. It should change from blue to orange. When orange, you turn the knob to make changes. Tap the knob again to finalize and it turns blue again.

I got in the clinician menu. Got to the cog wheels (2) where the pressure settings are. went to the pressure I wanted to change, pushed the knob but it doesn't turn orange.
Post Reply Post Reply
me50,

Are you in the clinician menu, or just the settings menu? The settings menu lets you see them (but is locked to the patient), while the clinician menu lets you change them.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 01:28 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: me50,

Are you in the clinician menu, or just the settings menu? The settings menu lets you see them (but is locked to the patient), while the clinician menu lets you change them.

I can tell you that I held both of the buttons down and presume it is the clinician menu
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2013, 01:28 PM)PsychoMike Wrote: me50,

I figured it out!! Thanks all. I am now set at 15 to 20
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 358 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Please explain airsense term on clinical settings rebean 2 513 08-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Last Post: rebean
  DreamStation 1 Menu Names? Dolfan 7 576 07-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dolfan
  Luna G3: Key sequence to access clinician (technician) menu? shu246 3 1,745 04-30-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu? flipflop49 18 2,604 01-25-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: yankees123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.