Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help interpreting oscar data
Help interpreting oscar data
New to this board (and cpap) and would love if someone could give me feedback on my oscar data.  I didnt even know about oscar until a few days ago and love using it i just dont know how to interpret the data.  I have mild sleep apnea (7 events on home sleep study a year ago) and the cpap keeps me consitently below 1.5 ahi but i still dont feel better (Ive only been using it consistently with my new mask for 2 weeks).  Does anyone notice anything strange in my oscar data or does it look good?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help interpreting oscar data
Welcome to the forum.

It is entirely possible that you need more than CPAP. Start looking at your Sleep Hygiene and ask your doc what else could cause your symptoms.

Be specific of why you don't feel better. What is bothering you.

One minor change, to enable the full benefit of the EPR
Set Min Pressure = 7
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help interpreting oscar data
Its mainly just daytime sleepiness
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 6 17 minutes ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 103 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 100 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 64 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.