Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help looking at my numbers?
RE: Help looking at my numbers?
This is truly amazing.  You guys are doing wonderful work on this forum - I can't believe that it took me this long to seek out advice here given that I'm a tech saavy person.

I bought this neck pillow in two sizes and will return whichever fits the worst.  It'll arrive on Friday and I'll post an update on Saturday!

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You just keep posting we will keep helping...
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
I drank alcohol last night, and probably will tonight as well - family's in town.  But this was last night with the cervical collar.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks better now it is how you feel.  hopefully in a few days you will notice a difference.  Keep us posted!
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey all, so I used the neck pillow for 3 days in a row, my AHI was generally lower (2ish), but I also felt like crap with it in the morning Sad.  I've been trying a new mouthguard for a few weeks now to try to push my lower jaw forward and hopefully reduce the positional apnea but it hasn't been very useful it seems in reducing my AHI, though at the same time I'm not being very aggressive at pushing my jaw forward just yet.  Any ideas?

Here's last night with the mouthguard and without the neck pillow.  Note that it's not like this every night - it's very dependent on the position I end up sleeping in.  Some days things are great.  Should I go back to the neck pillow and see if I get used to it?  This is the neck pillow I was using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N9H...UTF8&psc=1

One idea is to get a thinner pillow to sleep on - my pillow is relatively thick...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 118 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 353 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 607 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,021 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Numbers are better but I feel worse LikeaGlove90 2 512 09-24-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
Sad Waking up around 4-5am every night. Occasional Aerophagia. Good numbers? jkang9080 3 539 08-22-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] AM97 Therapy Thread: Help me interpret OSCAR and get my numbers right am97 6 779 07-14-2023, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.