Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help me understand my data - Sleepyhead
Help me understand my data - Sleepyhead
Can someone explain this dataThinking-about:

http://s8.postimg.org/q2627to6d/stats.jpg
http://s30.postimg.org/yk8nwy03l/leakrate.jpg

Exactly what does time over leak red line mean? what does it mean by 0.00% Why are there 2 graphs for the leak rate? Also in the data it says large leak 0.00%

Thanks so much!!!Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help me understand my data - Sleepyhead
have to wait for someone that knows more than I do about Fisher equipment.
Here's my guesses until someone corrects me:
Exactly what does time over leak red line mean?-at some point the machine can no longer correctly identify apnea's, because the leak is just too large. I would guess that this is the time you spent over the large leak limit that it can deal with

Why are there 2 graphs for the leak rate?-in the Resperionics there are two lines, one for the total (mask port, breathing, and leak) and the second line for just the mask leak. No idea if Fisher is the same.

Also in the data it says large leak 0.00%-you had zero leaks over the red line limit from above. all apneas scored should be accurate.

Like I said just my guess, I am sure someone will chime in that has more knowledge of the Fisher product
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks PoolQ. I appreciate it! Does anyone have any more info on how to analyze InfoSmart's data?
Post Reply Post Reply
How to do attachments (which new users can do)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I think you are getting a blank on people that know that machine. Are you just looking to get educated about what is going on or are you looking for help with a specific issue (you may get more luck with the later)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 88 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 271 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Newby trying to understand what i am seeing WoodyV12 18 982 02-24-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Macka
Question [CPAP] Help to understand current situation and OSCAR data 3dkid14 0 254 01-18-2024, 04:21 AM
Last Post: 3dkid14
  Help to understand results, please Olis001 5 425 11-30-2023, 12:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,609 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.