Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help, need usage report ASAP
Help, need usage report ASAP
I have been using a CPAP for over 15 yrs.  I'm currently on my 4th machine.  For the past two years, I'm using an Airsense 10.  Never a problem.  I just created an account on "MYAIR".  By tomorrow, I need a usage report (graph showing # hrs per night utilization) for the past 12 months.

In the past 4-5 yrs, with , my supplier has created this chart for me.  With this AIRSENSE, I believe I can create my own report.  In the MYAIR APP, I clicked "history" and it says, "last night's data has not uploaded yet.   HUH?  

WHY DO I NEED THIS?

I am a school bus driver, requiring a DOT medical certification once a year.  Because I'm diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, they require proof that I actually use it. Yeah, DOT is a "FEDERAL" organization with the red tape that goes with it.

My DOT physical is tomorrow morning, right after I drop kids at school.  It's after hours now and can't reach my supplier.  

From what I understand, my supplier can get this information from my machine and that it uploads data to the internet.  Where is this data and how can I access it?  

It is illegal for me to drive without a current DOC certificate in my possession.  I could drive and no one would no it, but if something happened, I'd be up shits creek.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help, need usage report ASAP
If you were using OSCAR it can be done off a statistics page. Don't have a clue on MyAir. Just had a brain flash--there is a sleep report on your machine--no way to print directly but you could tke your machine in and show it to the doctor or whoever needs to see it. Push the round dial in to turn on and "My Options" is at the top of the screen. Turn dial one time to right I think so My Options is highlighted in gray then push dial in. The Sleep report should come up. Scroll down by turning the dial until you get to "Period" and click on it. A chart comes up for time periods of one day to one year. Scroll to 1 year and click--it gives you days and hours and days over 4 hrs used. Make sure you have your SD card in, no water in humidifier and take your power source! Just might work! Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
Get a SD card and insert in your machine. The summary data including usage will load onto the card. You can use OSCAR software to print the Statistics report, or you can download the Resmed ResScan 7.0 software from the member Private files and links http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Only-FILES

The Resmed software is the official one that most care-takers would use. Oscar is a very good software for tracking and optimizing your CPAP use. You can use any SD card from 4 to 32 GB. They are available at most drug stores, Walmart and other discounters and very inexpensive.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You say that you use MyAir. If you have the app on your phone could you just take your phone in and show them your history?
Post Reply Post Reply
In the long run, OSCAR is the real answer.
In the short run, MyAir or looking at the sleep report on the machine's front panel may be the expedient answer.
AFAIK, they are only interested in hours of usage -- not the intricacies of pressures, flow limits, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
Since you have myAir. Just click on the history then click on report at top right. Print it out and your golden.
Post Reply Post Reply
MyAir won't cut it because you just set up the account. ResMed has your data, but when you set up the account and associate the machine serial number, it only associates your data with you in the future, not the past.

Putting an SD card into the machine should copy the recorded summary data from the machine onto the card. That includes the usage data.

If your machine is old enough that it is no longer sending data to ResMed, then the summary data in the machine is the ONLY record of your use.

Another DME can request control of your data from ResMed by using your serial number (and one way for the new DME to get your serial number is by reading your card.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 1,084 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 215 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 262 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 726 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 213 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 769 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,673 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.