Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help needed with Airsense 10 Auto settings
RE: Help needed with Airsense 10 Auto settings
I´m really new in this area.. How can i set the pressure in the airsense 10? instead 4-20 range and how can i enable-disable EPR?

Thanks !

(11-13-2014, 06:27 AM)zonk Wrote: I'm not sure understand the problems, the machine do not increase pressure at the first sign of a leak which is a good thing otherwise the pressure can reach the maximum limit at no time

I'm not big fan of 4 to 20 and do not trust this machine to titrate me all night long and figure whats appropriate. I prefer small range like in my profile 9-12 (no ramp or EPR) and let the machine dance all night between those two numbers, cannot go lower than 9 or higher than 12. My leak is small number and AHI is even smaller. The other night, I set the machine at straight 11 and deliver similar results . I'm not saying what to do or not to do, just what I'm comfortable with and works for me ... as the saying goes ... everyone is different

Time for me to go to bed, you should have some early risers to keep your company

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2015, 02:28 PM)RicardoMtzK Wrote: I´m really new in this area.. How can i set the pressure in the airsense 10? instead 4-20 range and how can i enable-disable EPR?

Hold down the round dial and the Home button for a few seconds and it will put you into the Clinical Menu where you can control everything.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Really appreciate, thanks ! Regarding the EPR, what do you recommend in general ?

(02-02-2015, 02:40 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(02-02-2015, 02:28 PM)RicardoMtzK Wrote: I´m really new in this area.. How can i set the pressure in the airsense 10? instead 4-20 range and how can i enable-disable EPR?

Hold down the round dial and the Home button for a few seconds and it will put you into the Clinical Menu where you can control everything.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2015, 03:02 PM)RicardoMtzK Wrote: Really appreciate, thanks ! Regarding the EPR, what do you recommend in general ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "EPR".

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-02-2015, 03:50 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by "EPR".

EPR definition:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._%28EPR%29
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm also new to CPAP use and have a ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset that I've only used for 5-6 nights so far. Since it's pressure is auto I don't know what pressure it is giving me, however I have noticed at around 17 I wake from mask leaks (pressure shows on the internal screen). I have used the MyAir web site, but it only gives basic info and no pressure info.

My question for the forum is can I read pressure from the machine's memory card using some type of CPAP software installed on my computer? Saw a post that said the AirSense 10 card stores 30 days of data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2015, 05:03 PM)Retired_ANG_Shirt Wrote: My question for the forum is can I read pressure from the machine's memory card using some type of CPAP software installed on my computer? Saw a post that said the AirSense 10 card stores 30 days of data.

The answer is that, if you have a Windows type PC or a Mac, yes you can.

Look for posts about "Sleepyhead" which has versions for Windows and Macs. Also Resmed has it's own software, "ResScan" but it isn't a comprehensive as sleepyhead and doesn't work on Mac's, so far as I know. I use both as well as the MySleep site.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2015, 05:03 PM)Retired_ANG_Shirt Wrote: I'm also new to CPAP use and have a ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset that I've only used for 5-6 nights so far. Since it's pressure is auto I don't know what pressure it is giving me, however I have noticed at around 17 I wake from mask leaks (pressure shows on the internal screen). I have used the MyAir web site, but it only gives basic info and no pressure info.

My question for the forum is can I read pressure from the machine's memory card using some type of CPAP software installed on my computer? Saw a post that said the AirSense 10 card stores 30 days of data.
Down load Sleepyhead you'll find the link on the top of our home page.
Then you be good to go!
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
More precisely, the Airsense 10 must be used with the latest testing version here http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,525 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 146 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,068 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.