Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help on "High Pressure Fault" Resmed S9 Auto
Dear all,

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. Brought back my unit to the clinician for proper diagnosis. Hope this
gets straightened out.

Ciao,
Post Reply Post Reply
Angry 

Dear all,

Thanks for your replies and responses. I finally got the technician to take a look. He says it appears to be machine failure as the silicone sensor was eaten out by ants. Can you imagine that? I didn't see any ants but when they opened my machine, they were apparently feasting on the silicone of the sensor. Has anybody else have this experience?

Now I have to buy a new motherboard because there are no component replacements. Unfortunately, this is practically the cost of a new machine. This is disgusting because I was never forewarned that the machine was vulnerable to ant invasion. I think Resmed should replace my unit. How can they build machines that attract ants?

Suggestions, mates?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I changed my resmed AirSense 10 Autoset to auto jasonarmstrong 6 162 09-20-2017, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jasonarmstrong
Question [Pressure] New ResMed Airsense 10 Pressure Problem spookyac47 5 198 09-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] Viscious cycle of increased pressure -> more leak -> response of more pressure 3mp0w3r 5 161 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  How do I know if pressure is too high? gimmedaREM 8 265 09-15-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  High Pressures Possible w/ Nasal/Pillow Mask? JonnyCPAP 9 255 09-15-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Shift Worker
  Resmed Auto CPAP Advise Settings ? BlueJay22 5 309 09-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Last Post: BlueJay22
  ResMed Air Mini Auto set travel VegasPier 4 271 08-29-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: David Govan