Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost SD card
Lost SD card
I have lost my SD card from my machine..... Does anyone know if they can be replaced? Can I use a regular SD card or is there a program on it I need to install?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lost SD card
I'm pretty sure your machine uses a standard SD card which you can get from any photo shop or electrical retailer. All the most important data will still be in the machine's memory and it will write it back to the card when you insert it.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2016, 03:51 AM)Rip and Rosie Wrote: I have lost my SD card from my machine..... Does anyone know if they can be replaced? Can I use a regular SD card or is there a program on it I need to install?

I suggest a 2GB (2 GigaByte) full size SD card, because it would definitely work. A higher density card might work, too, but not sure.

Does not need to be special in any way. Last year I bought a package of 2 cards for around $12 from Walmart.

Just insert in the machine, turn the machine on, and if the machines asks if you want to reformat the card, select Yes.
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
If you use the SD card in your computer, you should consider buying a replacement that has a write-protect slider. this prevents the computer operating system from writing “junk” onto the card.

This does not typically add any card to a new card.

Post Reply Post Reply
The smallest Walmart had here was 4GB and they only had dual packs (2 in the package) for $12. There are Pny, not they best, but they work, and I tried one in my AirSense 10 Autoset and it worked fine.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 272 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lost Trust in CheckmeMax O2 Watch cmpman1974 1 309 10-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
Question Newbie and using OSCAR - SUPER LOST and looking for advice DaveHirschler 26 2,081 08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  At a lost Sabee 6 676 03-23-2023, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Sabee
Gross [CPAP] Lost and Confused. Mycpapaccount 1 519 03-16-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.