Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help please- with settings on REsMED S 9 ?
Help please- with settings on REsMED S 9 ?
This morning I tried to get  readings on hours used and the AHI - but both were at nil, or no usage and no AHI ???. I have been trying this week,  and I may add with the great help of many on this forum  to  try to manage my sleep -without  reliance outside  "experts "  ( most of whom never have  had to actually  use a CPAP - like sleep doc) which has not worked in 5 years .

But now Im  actually making some progress  - so I have been attempting to use the technology to get readings and so on . Can anyone advise what I did wrong or need to do now to get those readings back on -of AHI and usage . 

Thanks in advance.

Pat
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help please- with settings on REsMED S 9 ?
On the the machine ?

On the S9 press i and the selection buttons together for about 5seconds and an enhanced treatment results will appear you can then select the number of days to report on
Post Reply Post Reply
Pat, do you have the Clinicians Manual for your machine?

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Jas - I will try . 

pk

Thanks OpalRose :

I do not have that manual and little else . So this a great reference - Very Much obliged .

Pat

Thanks Opal Rose - I do not have that manual - so this a big help - will print drown now .

Much Obliged 

pat
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Oscar/ Dialing in Settings / ResMed 11 Jintyo76 2 320 01-10-2024, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Jintyo76
  Resmed ASV settings for mild sleep apnea and UARS? Gettingbetter33 3 494 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 832 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,105 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Document request: ResMed humidifier settings rpierce 2 516 10-21-2023, 01:28 PM
Last Post: rpierce
  Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the ResMed 'For Her' settings? Robert89 2 507 09-16-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Question on settings on Resmed S9 nbdsv96 1 453 06-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.