My last sleep study was many years ago. I switched to an APAP on my nickel a while ago vs. the dumb fixed pressure cpap I was initially given. Would love some feedback on my settings, sleepyhead data, and next steps.
Intellipap Autoadjust Apap, currently set to 9-14
Flexifit HC407 Mask
- My AHI seems too high, typically around 6-7. The last screenshot, AHI 3.7, was an unusually low AHI.Thoughs?
- Suggestions on changes to pressure settings?
- No idea if my leak rates are appropriate.
- Do different cpap's measure AHI differently? (for example, does intellipap generally measure differently and/or show higher AHI than S9?)
- What additional screenshots can I provide?
- Would investing in an APAP that records more data (like Airsense 10 or S9) help me self manage my apnea a bit better?
- In terms of presenting the info/screenshots/reports/graphs, suggestions on what you do and don't need to see?
Here are some reports and screen captures from Sleepyhead: