Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help to find supplier. Canadian in US
Help to find supplier. Canadian in US
I am in transit to the US and the cushion for my Pilairo nasal mask didn't make into my bag. I will be in the Nashua, NH area.

Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase a replacement in that area?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help to find supplier. Canadian in US
Hi skram,
You might take a look at Supplier #18 on the suppliers list at the top of each page here on the board. If I'm not mistaken, they are in Nashua NH.
Good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I'll check them out.
Post Reply Post Reply
They only do shipping. I was hoping to find somewhere I can drop in and get one.

I'll browse the supplier list and see what I can find.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2014, 06:42 AM)skram Wrote: They only do shipping. I was hoping to find somewhere I can drop in and get one.

I'll browse the supplier list and see what I can find.

Can you have them ship it to your destination?
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
They will, but it would get there Tues, the day I'm leaving Nashua.

I may just go without for a few days. I'm only moderate and have only been using it since January, but I did find I didn't get a great sleep last night.

I did find out there is an Apria in Manchester, about half an hour away. Might be able to go there on Monday.

I was hoping to pick one up today somewhere, but nothing open on Saturday, I may just wait until I'm back in Canada and get it on Thursday. At home, I would have to wait until Monday as well as nothing open on the weekends.
Post Reply Post Reply
[link removed]

I don't know exactly where you are but here is a list for CPAP on NH Craiglist so go though and see what is relevant for you if anything is........there should be but as i said, i can't judge as i can't judge the areas of NH

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I've just google it 'Nashua CPAP'
There few suppliers listed in 'Yellow pages'
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. The yellow pages link gave me one ten mins from my hotel. I'll check it out when it opens on Monday.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2014, 06:02 PM)skram Wrote: Thanks. The yellow pages link gave me one ten mins from my hotel. I'll check it out when it opens on Monday.

In the USA, should be no need for prescription if paying out of pocket for mask parts. I think prescription only needed when buying an entire mask.

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,527 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 169 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 449 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,222 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 330 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 332 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.