Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 for Her Humidifier Malfunction-Help!
RE: Airsense 10 for Her Humidifier Malfunction-Help!
Make sure you're not filling the tank too high.

Fill to the green line in the pic, not the red line. (Yellow is good too since most do not use a full tank in one night)
[Image: IMG-20150517-00106.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2015, 06:08 PM)AlanE Wrote: Make sure you're not filling the tank too high.

Fill to the green line in the pic, not the red line. (Yellow is good too since most do not use a full tank in one night)
bluemom51 said .. "I have tried reseating the hose and all the normal things and I keep the water level 1/4 inch Below the Max Line"

Not over-filling, something else going. Might be a good idea for a piece of mind, to get another S9 Autoset

Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using the AirSense 10 with climateline hose for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems with humidification
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 11:11 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote: I have been using the AirSense 10 with climateline hose for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems with humidification

Fantastic RG! I would be curious to know what your setting are for the hose and humidity and what the humidity environment is in your sleep environment. Thanks.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 02:59 PM)sonicboom Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 11:11 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote: I have been using the AirSense 10 with climateline hose for about 6 months and have not experienced any problems with humidification

Fantastic RG! I would be curious to know what your setting are for the hose and humidity and what the humidity environment is in your sleep environment. Thanks.

Tube Temperature 29 degrees centigrade, Humidity setting 6. I can not measure the humidity in my sleeping area but I estimate that the humidity is average or slightly below average.

I noticed that your pressure settings are relatively low. Is there a story behind this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Its likely you haven't experienced any issues with humidity because your room humidity is lower than average. As for my pressure range there is no story. It's all the pressure required to treat my condition. My AHI is averaging now .38
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 08:00 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Its likely you haven't experienced any issues with humidity because your room humidity is lower than average. As for my pressure range there is no story. It's all the pressure required to treat my condition. My AHI is averaging now .38

When you look at your data on ResScan does your operating pressure reach your upper limit
Post Reply Post Reply
I keep mine at 26 degrees Celsius and 4. Always. No problems. I go through a tank in 12 hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-22-2015, 01:27 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 08:00 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Its likely you haven't experienced any issues with humidity because your room humidity is lower than average. As for my pressure range there is no story. It's all the pressure required to treat my condition. My AHI is averaging now .38

When you look at your data on ResScan does your operating pressure reach your upper limit

Absolutely it does. But I decided I wanted to control the machine and not have the machine control me. When the machine controlled me it would go to pressures at infrequent times that were actually making me feel worse - too much pressure led to post nasal drip and increased central apneas. So, to make sure I'm treated and I feel good I keep the machine from going too high. Having said that, I think 7 would be my highest setting I would go to. If h AHI scores were not good I would increase the pressure but that is not the case. My scores are good and I am able to obtain perfect scores on this setting. A couple of times per month as well.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 615 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 766 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 353 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Extra Humidifier Water in Arid Climates DFWdude 19 2,160 12-13-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: car54
  AirMini with Dreamstation Go humidifier chwang733 0 319 12-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Last Post: chwang733

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.