Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help to understand the numbers
RE: Help to understand the numbers
Thanks everybody,
it was great to get answers to my questions so quickly.
I thought I would report on my mask fitting appointment this morning. I must have a pretty big, or oddly shaped face as all the masks that I tried still leaked at the corner of my mouth or at the side of my nose under the eyes. I quickly came to the conclusion that because of my face I will have to do something like use the REmZZZZ liners to make the final fit of a mask as perfect as it can be. I am already using the large size on the two masks I have and the facility I went to this morning had no larger sizes available.
The masks I have are the Amara View and the Simplus and between them I will make something work. I will order some liners for the Simplus but they are not available for the Amara View - YET - I spoke with the company yesterday and they said that they had designed the liners for this mask but were just waiting for the instructions to be made up. This will be done in about 3 weeks. Good news for the Amara View users as this is definitely the most comfortable mask I have tried.
Now my sleep report - Last night AHI of 10+ but the CA were still above 6. There were a lot of leaks but I will sort that out.
Thanks again,
Don
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 189 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 12 373 04-16-2024, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  Do I need to tweak my numbers dharris01 6 205 04-15-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dharris01
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 191 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 122 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 124 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 336 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.