Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help understand, please
Yikes, and if you are willing to state approximate frame (ideal weight) and whether you sleep with anything tight or elastic around your abdomen, lie on your back, and/or if a medium to large cat or dog sleeps with it's head or possibly body on your waste/abdomen.

Perhaps too much info. If so, ignore.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
So here is a small sample from last night.  I hope this is what you're looking for.  I am new to Sleepyhead software. I had an issue with mild airway obstruction at initiation of expiratory phase.  Enough to keep me from falling asleep for a while. I posted a thread about it today.  Advice was to turn off AFlex, and/or increase minimum pressure to the point where problem resolves. Here we go......

[attachment=3428]

5'11".  165 lbs.  Nothing constricting.  Plenty of sleep medication (unfortunately, necessary). Lots of back sleeping due to pain following knee replacement surgery, although I always wake up on my side. No hissing, according to my wife.
Post Reply Post Reply
yes. good. we see the resistance to exhale happen fairly often. and in this clip you are definitely asleep not just staring at the ceiling. think you are in business with advice on other thread. you go!

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks.  I can't believe how helpful you and others are! Hope tonight is better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help to understand sleepyhead results Apnea Infant 27 1,707 10-29-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Apnea Infant
  Help me understand CA taha 32 876 10-19-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Spy Car
  Help me understand how humidifier levels are managed by the xPAP DanPrado 18 903 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Wolfram
  First Try Loading Slphd Graph-Help to Understand? bluemom51 0 103 08-29-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: bluemom51
  Oximetry Report- Can You Help Me Understand? nico08 12 581 08-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Help me understand what the bleep is going on please CPAPreturnee 3 277 07-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Help me understand "Unspecified Apnea" rmclendon 4 255 06-13-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: ajack