Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help understand, please
RE: Help understand, please
Yikes, and if you are willing to state approximate frame (ideal weight) and whether you sleep with anything tight or elastic around your abdomen, lie on your back, and/or if a medium to large cat or dog sleeps with it's head or possibly body on your waste/abdomen.

Perhaps too much info. If so, ignore.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
So here is a small sample from last night.  I hope this is what you're looking for.  I am new to Sleepyhead software. I had an issue with mild airway obstruction at initiation of expiratory phase.  Enough to keep me from falling asleep for a while. I posted a thread about it today.  Advice was to turn off AFlex, and/or increase minimum pressure to the point where problem resolves. Here we go......

[attachment=3428]

5'11".  165 lbs.  Nothing constricting.  Plenty of sleep medication (unfortunately, necessary). Lots of back sleeping due to pain following knee replacement surgery, although I always wake up on my side. No hissing, according to my wife.
Post Reply Post Reply
yes. good. we see the resistance to exhale happen fairly often. and in this clip you are definitely asleep not just staring at the ceiling. think you are in business with advice on other thread. you go!

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  I can't believe how helpful you and others are! Hope tonight is better.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 91 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 100 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Just trying to understand this stuff Domino96 5 273 03-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Newby trying to understand what i am seeing WoodyV12 18 995 02-24-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Macka
Question [CPAP] Help to understand current situation and OSCAR data 3dkid14 0 255 01-18-2024, 04:21 AM
Last Post: 3dkid14
  Help to understand results, please Olis001 5 429 11-30-2023, 12:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Please help me understand why therapy is not showing results Paradox97 22 1,611 10-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Paradox97

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.