Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with OSCAR/Sleepyhead setup........
Help with OSCAR/Sleepyhead setup........
I hate to be THAT guy.....I have looked for answers but can't find it. New to all of this. I installed Sleepyhead and OSCAR.......but cannot get data from SD card to import. I'm wondering if I have the settings on my machine right because the card seems to have data on it but date modified is blank.......I get a pop up telling me to choose directory.....any ideas? Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR/Sleepyhead setup........
And I hate to be the guy who has to tell you that OSCAR doesn't support the BMC line of machines. Perhaps sometime it will, but for the moment you will have to use whatever software the manufacturer supplies. Check the Private files Forum to see if there is any available from the Apnea Board.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
THAT would explain it! I can stop pulling my hair out now!   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
SorryKendallByrd,
How long have you had this machine?

Is there a possibility you can exchange it for an OSCAR supported machine?

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...d_machines
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Language setup magborges 5 1,275 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  Compile environment setup help robbob2112 3 694 08-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,175 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  Setup of New Machine in OSCAR Melman 1 545 10-19-2022, 05:32 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Saving a Graph Setup? StratCat48 3 578 08-12-2022, 04:55 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Oscar or SleepyHead? Jenn84 4 3,463 10-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: unidee
  Migrating sleepyhead>oscar AND changing machines ? DaveCar 4 1,042 08-23-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: nanbar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.