Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with OSCAR data and machine settings
Help with OSCAR data and machine settings
Hello - I have been trying to restart CPAP therapy after not seeing results over the course of a month last year - having never shared my OSCAR data I figured I would be more proactive this time around and see if anyone could take a look at my data and help me tweak the machines settings in order to achieve better results. 

Currently, I am feeling pretty terrible in the morning - I do not really have trouble falling asleep (wearing a N20) but staying asleep is rather difficult and feeling rested in the morning is pretty much non-existent. 

I have two recent sleep sessions attached below - also made an attempt on the 9th but ended up taking the mask of rather early in the night so the results are a wash and not worth sharing. 

Please let me know if there is any more information you would like me to share. Any help here would be much appreciated!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR data and machine settings
I would make 2 changes that should help.

Min 7
EPR set to full time 3

Give it a try and post after a couple nights.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 93 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.