Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with Resmed card fail
RE: Help with Resmed card fail
That's a shame! While I'm sorry you won't get the detailed data, I am glad it is still under warranty!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have had trouble with the cards themselves failing, but I never had a problem putting the card in my S8 except when I put it in the wrong slot and it got swallowed. Good luck with the warranty issues, keep us posted. It may be something they can easily repair.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2013, 09:56 PM)worthog Wrote: Thanks for your help everyone

Yes I was putting the card in the right way

I believe its a fault of the spring retaining clip in the S9 as I have tried another card and that doesnt work either.

Have now got a call into the supplier, to claim under the 2 year warranty

Lets see what they say, just waiting for the return phone call

I used to do hardware service, and have seen this kind of latch mechanism fail in other devices similar to the SD card slot. It's amazing how poor these latches are, and how simply they can fail. A piece of dirt, just in the right place, can cause this not to work. Also the little latch is a thin piece of metal, and the catch can wear out.

Now I'm worried about mine, as I take mine out everyday.

I'm glad yours is still under warranty yet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,041 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 228 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 414 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card? Dawg 1 259 02-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 393 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  ResMed Airsence 10 for her SD Card BNelson 4 291 01-12-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 342 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.